Adult Karate Class
We welcome adult beginners to kickstart their first martial arts journey by karatedo.
Do you find yourself in the following situation?
- You can’t persevere in exercising
- You want to do something for your physical and mental health
- You find it boring to run alone in the street
- You want to try contact sports, but not as hardcore as muay thai or boxing
- You want to learn about traditional martial arts
- You want a sports that has clear objectives and promotion in belts
- You want to meet new friends aside from your workplace
- You want to challenge yourself and sign up for amateur tournaments (usually after 1-2 years of training)
We host weekly karate class, and our existing practitioners are happy to help out and get you to adapt to our karate class.
Hope to see you soon!
Please feel free to contact Anson through Whatsapp in the bottom right corner icon.
Existing class available:
Steps to sign up for class：
1. Visit Yau Ma Tei YMCA IN-PERSON and register for the class.
2. Bring along your ID, and class fee.
3. Contact Anson through whatsapp for Karate Gi arrangement.
Are you ready? Let’s go!